Welcome to our blog!

Check back often to read about the latest news.

Getting ready for our Five Alarm Party!

Throughout the fall, workers have been stomping around over our heads replacing our worn-out roofing. It was big project, but now our skylights are gone and we no longer have to grab buckets to catch the leaks when it rains. Cole Roofing is in the clean-up stage and the crew will soon pack up their equipment and move on to the next job. Replacing and insulating all three of our roofs was a major part of our ongoing Capital Campaign, which is also funding sprinklers, improved lighting, expansion and improvement of the research center, and new exhibits. We still need your help. Look for the Donate buttons on our website and Facebook page. A huge part of our fundraising effort is our Five Alarm

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Clean
  • Twitter Clean
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White Tumblr Icon
Sponsored in part by

1301 York Road, Lutherville, MD 21093

410-321-7500

Open Saturdays Year-Round 10-4

Summer Hours:

Wed.-Sat. 10-4 June-August

Tours available by appointment 7 days a week.

  • Facebook Clean
  • Twitter Clean
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White Tumblr Icon

© 2020 Fire Museum of Maryland